This challenge is for those who want to feel healthier and become more fit BUT are either new to working out or (let's be honest) hate working out.
If you don't know where to start on your journey and want to actually understand why trainers tell you to do certain things, this challenge is for you.
If you are already a gym rat or well acquainted with the world of fitness and nutrition, this one is NOT for you.
What you can expect:
- 40 workouts
- 30 recipes
- Daily quick and easy action items
- Daily motivation
- Daily accountability
- Weekly group video call (Held on Mondays at 7pm CST)
- A community of 10 like minded friends
What I expect of you:
- Be honest with yourself and the group.
- Be kind with yourself and the group
- Be ready to commit and do the work.
- Participate in each activity
10 Week Beginner At Home Challenge
Do I need to belong to a gym? No.
Do I need equipment at home? In the beginning, no. But after the first couple of weeks, dumbells and loop bands will be used. You will receive suggested retailers/amazon links in one of the welcome emails.
What do I need for the weekly video call? We use zoom for our video calls.